I’ll Do Your Meme… This Time
First one is:
“Here are the rules: reach for the nearest book and write the 5th sentence, plus the next two to five, on page 56.” (I already did this on Facebook though).
“Whoever thought you’d read: “No famine in Ethiopia”? Now the bad news. That doesn’t mean they’re not starving. Hardly anyones got the cash for a mouldy banana.” That’s from ‘AA Gill is away’ by AA Gill.
Now I’m meant to do seven facts about myself. Which is difficult, because I don’t like talking about myself.
1) In 12th grade, I was able to recite almost every line of dialogue from ‘The Matrix’ by heart. I lost track of how many times I’ve seen it years ago.
2) I have at least fifty t-shirts. (Just counted forty just on my shelf.)
3) One of the most impressive things a Rebbe ever said to me was this time in 9th grade when I spent recess explaining the plot of a certain video game and book series to a friend who was getting into it. I spent twenty minutes going through all these intricate plot and character details. When I finished I turned around and saw that the Rebbe had been listening to me the whole time. He said “so how come you can remember all that, but you have trouble with a daf gemora?”
4) Only about half the blog posts I think of ever get written, due to a combination of time, laziness, content concerns, and the fact that I have my best ideas on Friday night, which are usually lost to the ether by havdalah.
5) Cats love me.
6) My favorite childhood move was Aladdin.
7) I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it, tell ’em I sent you.